Structure of the Tribunal
The Tribunal currently comprises eight members, including a President and Vice President. They are:
- Mr Justice Burton (President)
- Mr Justice Sales (Vice President)
- Mr Robert Seabrook QC
- Sir Anthony Holland
- Ms Susan O’Brien QC
- Mr Charles Flint QC
- The Hon. Christopher Gardner QC
- Professor Graham Zellick CBE QC
- His Honour Geoffrey Rivlin QC
- Mrs Justice Carr
All members of the Tribunal are appointed by HM The Queen, and must be senior members of the legal profession. Both the President and Vice President must hold or have held high judicial office.
Appointments are made for terms of five years, after which members may stand down or declare themselves available for reappointment.